Tuesday, 19 June 2012

TAG! £20 Makeup Challenge :)


What's crackalackin'?! :)
Like I always say, I absolutely love tags and I get a little overexcited about them. When I first saw the '$20 Makeup Challenge' going around beauty gurus it looked like so much fun and I really wanted to try it. As I live in the UK, I had to change it to the '£20 Makeup Challenge' but it's basically the same thing.

I am really interested in finding new budget makeup products/brands so this was the perfect tag for me and I would really love to see you do it too! I TAG YOU, so please give it a go and say that I tagged you :)

The rules are quite simply, you need to create a whole makeup look using only products (and tools) that would add up to a total of £20 or less. A good technique is to use some products for more than one thing, e.g. you could use a lipstick as a lipstick and a blusher.


FACE
1-Foundation: Natural Collection Loose Powder(Neutral Translucent) +£1.99

2-Concealer: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer(Fair) +£4.19
3-Blusher: Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks(Peach Melba) +1.99

EYES
4-Eyelash Curler: Primark Eyelash Curler +£1
5-Mascara: Natural Collections Lash Build Mascara(Brown/Black) +£0 (3 for 2)
2-Eyeshadow Primer: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer(Fair) +£0
6-Eyeshadow Palette: Beauty UK Palette(Earth Child) +£3.99
7-Eyeliner: NYC Eye Pencil(Dark Brown) +£1.99
7-Eyebrow Pencil: NYC Eye Pencil(Dark Brown) +£0
8-Eyebrow Gel: MUA Clear Mascara(Shade 1) +£1

LIPS
9-Lipstick: MUA Lipstick(Shade 15 Juicy) +£1
10-Lipgloss: MUA Professional Out There Lipgloss(Peach Shimmer) +£2

TOTAL
..Drumroll please..?
It all added up to £19.15 :D
I DID IT with 85p to spare!! proud of me? LOL
Remember I tagged you, so you need to see if you can beat my score ;)

I hope you enjoyed this fun little post.
Feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will get back to you ASAP :D
Please leave your reaction bellow..
And don't forget to follow my blog if you haven't already <33
Enjoy the rest of your week 
Thank you for stopping by!
MissJammyxo

8 comments:

  1. Your blog is so pretty I really enjoyed this post! Thanks so much for following I am now following you too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat challenge! I might have to give this one a try (:
    Also I'm super excited to follow you after reading all your posts and I really hope you'll return the favor . It would mean so much coming from you!

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job at nailing the challenge! You got some pretty products! Your blog is so cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and google friends connect)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...