Friday, 8 February 2013

Beauty Haul: Boots, Superdrug & TKMaxx!!

Happy Friday! Today I have a beauty haul for you all from my last few naughty shopping trips.


Soap&Glory Hand Food (£2.50)
The first thing I picked up was this Soap & Glory hand cream. In the colder months my hands tend to get extremely dry so I was in need of a decent hand cream. I've heard wonderful things about this one and it smells lovely so I thought I would give it a whirl.


Dove Summer Glow Body Lotion (£4.99)
I hate feeling so pale at this time of year but fake tan has never really been my thing. So I decided to take a baby step and try out a gradual self tanner for fair skin.


Tangle Teezer (£10.99)
I have wanted to try one of these for such a long time but I always thought they were very overpriced for a hairbrush. Although I had some extra Boots points to spend so I finally decided just to get one.


Revlon Eyelash Curler (£3.99)
My trusty Primark eyelash curler was getting a bit worn out so I thought I would try out a new one. I haven't really tried many different eyelash curlers so I am interested to see how this one goes.


Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation (£7.69)
This was one of the first foundations I tried and I'm not sure why I ever stopped using it. It was my favourite for years so I thought I would pick up a new one.


Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (£5.49)
I have heard a lot of great things about the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation but I haven't really heard much about the concealer. I was all out of my Collection(2000) one so I decided to try this myself and see how it performs.


BarryM Liquid Eyeliner (£4.79)
I'm not usually much of a liquid eyeliner person as I prefer to use gel or felt liners but I picked this up on recommendation from a friend. I've never really pondered into the world of BarryM makeup before but I absolutely love their nail polish so I have quite high hopes for this.


Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara (£10.99)
I had been meaning to try this mascara for the longest time but I just never got round to it. It seems like every time I need a new mascara some groundbreaking new one comes out and I end up forgetting about anything else that I planned on trying. It is supposed to be the UK version of Covergirl Lash Blast so I am very excited to try it out.


OPI Get Bonded Set (£16.99) 
Butter London Lips & Tips Set (£9.99)



During a trip to TK Maxx I found myself wandering towards the beauty product section and I discovered the huge range of high-end nail polish sets that they had. I was tempted to buy more but I stopped myself at two. The first one is the OPI Get Bonded Set. It comes with three gorgeous full-sized colours: 'The Spy Who Loved Me' which is a bright ruby-red with gold shimmer through it, 'Goldeneye' which is an eyecatching gold and 'Skyfall' which is a very deep maroon colour. I thought £16.99 was a great deal considering OPI nail polish usually cost around £12 each in the UK. The second thing is this pretty Butter London Lips & Tips Set. It comes with a full-sized nail polish in the glittery pink colour 'Rosie Lee' and the matching 'Rosie Lee' lipgloss. It would have cost an outrageous £21 but I got it for only £9.99.

Have you tried any of these products? Or would like to see a review on any of them? 
Leave me a comment and let me know!
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend♥
Lots of love,
MissJammyxo

6 comments:

  1. Ooh what a great haul! You got a lot of really wonderful things! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dove summer glow body lotion is nice, i've used it lots of times!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks kimberley! I am really liking it too x

      Delete
  3. I'm your newest follower :D I really want a tangle teezer brush for my long hair!

    Hope you stop by my blog if you get a chance

    India xox The Jewel Beauty Blog |Beauty,Lifestyle & Fashion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! yeah they are great for long hair!
      no problem, i will follow you right back :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...