Today I am going to show you step by step how to create this really pretty nail design that I actually wore a lot around Christmas time. I would describe it as a sort of glittery ombre effect that is perfect for this time of year. It is super easy, even I can do it and I'm certainly no professional. This doesn't require any special tools and you will probably have everything you need lying around the house. I choose wintery colours but you could definitely switch them up to suit you all year round. So without further ado let's get in to the tutorial.
What You Will Need:
- Base coat
- Red nail polish
- Red glitter polish
- Gold nail polish
- Top coat
- Tin foil
- Some cotton buds
- Apply a base coat to protect your nails then paint an opaque coat of your chosen red nail polish.
- Wait for it to dry.
- Pour some of the sparkly red polish on to the tin foil.
- I'm using tin foil as a surface instead of something like a paper towel so it won't absorb the nail polish.
- Dip your cotton bud into the nail polish and dab it on to the upper two thirds of your nail.
- Repeat this on all of your nails.
- Do the same using gold nail polish on the first third of your nail.
- Apply your favourite top coat to seal in the design and add a gorgeous shine.
That's all there is too it! Good luck if you try this out! :)
Have a great weekend!
Lots of love,