Saturday, 9 March 2013

Another Day, Another Boots Haul!

Hello ladies! Today I have another Boots haul for you all..


Firstly I picked up a few goodies from Rimmel when the 3 for 2 offer was on. After having such a great experience with the Wake Me Up concealer I decided to give the foundation a shot too. I also repurchased one of their wonderful Stay Matte Pressed Powders and ended up getting a bottle of Nail Tip Whitener for free!


I had been meaning to try out a new facial scrub for quite a while when I heard about the Simple Smoothing Scrub. It contains rice granules which 'gently exfoliate and improve skin condition'. I have always liked Simple skincare products so I have high hopes for this scrub.


The new Maybelline Rocket Mascara was on offer for £5.99 instead of £7.99 so I decided to buy it just now when it is on offer because I would probably end up buying at some point anyway. Since I just recently opened a new mascara, I will be keeping this for the summer time so I opted for the waterproof version.


I am a huge fan of the Models Own Hedkandi range so I picked up the shades Balearic Cool and Hedonist to add to my collection. They are both very bright, pretty and perfect for summer so I am sure I will get a lot of use out of them.


Next I picked up the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara. When I first heard about this mascara I thought it was a genius idea! Although considering it is high end and basically the only one on the market, I expected it to be ridiculously overpriced but at £11 it actually wasn't too pricey. It is so easy to use and I highly recommend giving it a go if, like me, you have trouble trying to applying mascara to your bottom lashes.


I was looking for a new nail buffer when I came across the Stylfile S-buffer. I am used to the block shaped buffers and I have never seen one like this before. The S-shape is supposed to follow the natural curve of your nail which will hopefully make buffing much faster and easier.


Then I picked up a couple of things from the Loreal No Sulphates hair product range. I repurchased a tube of the EverSleek Shampoo which has been my favourite shampoo at the moment. They were sold out of the conditioner so I decided to try out the hair mask instead. I have never actually tried a hair mask before so I am very interested to see how it performs.


Lastly I picked up two of the new Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers in the shades Nude Eclipse and Celestial. I wish I had purchased these when the 3 for 2 offer was on because I could have gotten another one for free. Anyway I don't want to talk about these too much as I plan to do a full review on them in the near future.

I hope you liked this late night haul! Tell me your thoughts on these products and let me know if you have posted a beauty haul recently!
Enjoy the rest of your night♥ 
Lots of love,
MissJammyxo

10 comments:

  1. Who can avoid Boots, eh?

    I have the Bottom Lash mascara as well, I expected it to be nearer £20 too, but £11 was actually very reasonable!

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha exactly! :)
      I know right, I was really surprised!

      Delete
  2. Ooh you got some great stuff! The Rocket mascara is bloody marvellous! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Sounds great, I'm really looking forward to trying it!

      Delete
  3. So many goodies! That Stay Matte will be forever repurchased. The Simple facial scrub is lovely if you are looking for something gentle xx

    Cupcakes And Cocaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I completely agree, they are both little drugstore gems!♥

      Delete
  4. great haul! the hedonist polish is amazing, you'll love it! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...