Saturday, 30 March 2013

Primark Haul!

Hey girls! So recently I have been doing quite a bit of shopping in Primark and decided that it was time for a haul. As you will see from the things that I have picked up I have been really enjoying Primark's dupes of various expensive brands.
First of all I picked a few things from the jewelery section. I got two pairs of large cross stud earrings in silver and gold for only £1.50 and a four pack of boho style bracelets for only £2!


Next up I got this brown leather 'Cambridge Satchel Company' style knock off that I picked up for only £9. It was such a bargain compared to the price of real ones. It feels like really nice quality and I think it will be the perfect size for traveling.


I saw this nude coloured bag for only £4 so I decided to get it as well because it seemed like a better size for everyday.

After that I saw this navy blue "DORK" tank top similar to the Topshop ones. It was only £4 which I thought was a total bargain considering what you would have to pay in other shops.

I also picked up this adorable oatmeal coloured moustache top. It was only £4 too and I thought the "SORRY MUST DASH!" message was very cute.
Then I picked up one of their American Apparel-esque hoodies for only £8. They have them in loads of colours but I decided on the black just because it seemed the most versatile.


I have been wanting a pair of brogues for ages but I finally just got round to getting them. These were £10 which isn't bad but for Primark I expected them to be a bit cheaper.

I also purchased a pair of their navy blue vans lookalike trainers for only £6. Minus the Vans logo they look virtually identical to a pair of £40 Vans and a few people have actually complimented me on them thinking they were real Vans.

I hadn't bought a Primark nail polish in a long while until I saw this gorgeous colour. It's a unique shimmery sky blue with a pretty pinky purple sheen to it. I'm not sure how opaque it is going to be but I think it would look lovely as a top coat too. This was only £2.50 and it is in the shade '93 Angel'.

 
At the checkout I saw these plastic coffee mugs that reminded me of the paper to-go cups you get in Starbucks and whatnot. There was a few different designs but I ended up going for the moustache one. It was only £2.50, it's a nice size and I think it will do a better job keeping your drink warm than an ordinary mug would.

That's all for today, let me know if any of you have posted a Primark haul recently because they are my favourite♥ I hope you all have a lovely Easter!
Lots of love,
MissJammyxo

8 comments:

  1. Primark have got so many goodies in at the moment! :) I have the Angelica nail polish, it's a great dupe for one by Model's Own. Love the Vans lookalikes too, they're so nearly identical! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree and yeah I heard that the Angelica nail polish is similar to Models Own 'Indian Ocean' :)

      Delete
  2. i love those brogues, I've got my eye out for a tan pair just like this xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! me too, the tan ones are gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. I have a mug, does anyone know how to get the lid not to leak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, maybe you didn't screw it on properly?

      Delete
  4. I have the black brogues and I wear them for school and I love them! Also they are so comfortable for the pricexx(: #Lydia'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that nail polish and the mug cup!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...